-->What a wonderful book! I have bought copies for several of my students. Very easy to understand, clear illustrations and packed with great information.
NY USA - Friday, December 17, 2004 at 13:13:13 (CST)-->HELLO JUSS SEEN YOUR WEBSITE AND I THINK IT'S KOOL! IM A LAKOTA SIOUX FROM SOUTH DAKOTA AND I JUSS WONDERIN HOW MANY NATIVES ACTUALLY VISIT THIS SITE WELL
- Wednesday, December 15, 2004 at 06:55:05 (CST)Useful site. Because this is a guestbook for search and researching I recommend to add a link to the meta search engine Multimeta (http://www.multimeta.com).
- Tuesday, September 14, 2004 at 01:55:52 (CDT)Great site.Thanks
- Wednesday, September 08, 2004 at 09:44:41 (CDT)I believe that "we do not need to know everything, but we need to know where and how to find out." Your site definitely offers the tools.
Thank you very much.
- Thursday, April 22, 2004 at 13:21:01 (CDT)Hi there! I just bumped into your site, and I kind of enjoyed it. Keep it up! :-)
- Monday, April 12, 2004 at 12:07:18 (CDT)Hello from French National Library/. Looking for reference for option acts missing!
NY USA - Sunday, April 11, 2004 at 15:33:58 (CDT)Looks like good work!
NY USA - Friday, April 09, 2004 at 18:24:00 (CDT)Nice site :))
NY USA - Thursday, April 08, 2004 at 03:07:01 (CDT)Thanks! Enjoed the time on your site :)Sincerly yours.
NY USA - Thursday, April 08, 2004 at 00:36:13 (CDT)Sites merveilleux, merci pour faire le guest book.
- Sunday, June 29, 2003 at 02:55:54 (CDT)I also use the web extensively for research purposes. It is the greatest tool for the distribution of information in the history of mankind. Good luck! W.G.- http://www.decidio.com
- Friday, June 13, 2003 at 14:53:46 (CDT)Just happened to be in the area and thought I'd sign the guestbook... :-)
- Wednesday, April 16, 2003 at 16:17:25 (CDT)
Nice Site! Lot's of informations!
- Wednesday, April 16, 2003 at 12:29:30 (CDT)very gd site.keep the gd wrk going.many tnx.
- Thursday, April 10, 2003 at 23:22:09 (CDT)Hey I really like your site. I have found some of the information here helpfull. Thanks :) Mic
- Wednesday, April 02, 2003 at 12:52:01 (CST)Nice site. Very fine details. Hope you keep working today for better things in tomorrow. :)
- Sunday, March 09, 2003 at 07:43:53 (CST)Sundays too my father got up early, and put his clothes on in the blueblack cold, then with cracked hands that ached from labor in the weekday weather made banked fires blaze. No one ever thanked him. But thanks for this site! Steve S. from www.saroff.com --
Missoula, MT - Saturday, February 22, 2003 at 21:10:26 (CST)Hello, I found you at Altavista. You have wealth of information on your site and a nice design. Greetings from Germany - Paul - http://www.home24.org/
- Monday, December 16, 2002 at 09:36:18 (CST)Greetings from Hamburg.
- Wednesday, November 20, 2002 at 15:10:58 (CST)This is an excellent site. I learned of your site in one of my classes at Mississippi State Univ. I am adding it to my favorites list as well as my course syllabi for Advanced Keyboarding, Office Systems and Business Communications at Jackson State University.
- Tuesday, November 05, 2002 at 09:35:23 (CST)typo happens
Destinial Engineer Robert
- Saturday, October 26, 2002 at 21:28:36 (CDT)
I'm definitely bookmarking this site
- Wednesday, July 24, 2002 at 21:00:14 (EDT)Great site! aaa
- Wednesday, July 24, 2002 at 20:58:39 (EDT)I use "Internet & Web Essentials" to teach Internet at Andover College in Portland, ME
- Tuesday, July 23, 2002 at 16:30:03 (EDT)Nice site. I will come back again soon.
- Saturday, July 13, 2002 at 11:44:48 (EDT)Excellent site.
Request permission to provide a link to your page for my AIS 435 Electronic Information Resources course.
Entry submitted by Mike Strahan
- Monday, October 18, 1999 at 23:01:11 (EDT)I've used the 1999 version of your book to learn how to research the internet for term papers. I've found it to be an invaluable resource.
Entry submitted by Kurt Frankle
- Sunday, October 10, 1999 at 08:34:28 (EDT)I'm curious about the cover, I have a 1998 edition and it is different from the cover you show on your homepage at this site. Also what is the significance of the 2 gentlemen in the picture?
I am taking at course at DABCC which is completly over the Internet that uses this textbook,
Entry submitted by Karen L Pagel
- Thursday, August 26, 1999 at 12:40:05 (EDT)I have a 1998 version of your text. Is there a later version?
Entry submitted by J.Seymour
- Monday, August 02, 1999 at 06:55:08 (EDT)This will be the first semester using the text. Do you have any subplemental information that I could use in teaching the class?
Entry submitted by Tom Taylor
- Sunday, August 01, 1999 at 15:50:49 (EDT)Today, I purchased your ...Searching & Researching on the Internet... I am very much interested in Information Research and look forward to reading and most importantly learning from your book. Thank you.
Entry submitted by John S. Urban
- Monday, June 21, 1999 at 21:40:50 (EDT)I am just starting your class in about an hour from now,june 14,1999,10:33am pacific...just browsing the disk. This class is used with internet and multimedia authoring at SAN JACINTO COMMUNITY COLLEGE,SOUTHERN CALIF. LOOKS LIKE FUN SO FAR.
Entry submitted by dan mccain
- Monday, June 14, 1999 at 13:57:16 (EDT)THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOME
I AM FINDING OUT MORE THINGS TODAY
HAVE HAD MY COMPUTER FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS
DOING MY GRADUATE WORK FOR INTERIOR DESIGN AT EL CENTRO, NEVER HAD TIME TO FIND OR ASK ABOUT ALL THE THINGS
Entry submitted by LORENE LOCK ROMERO
- Saturday, June 12, 1999 at 00:05:28 (EDT)I am very impressed with this book and the support material on the website looks great. I will be starting library school at the University of Washington in the Fall and am working curently managing a public library branch. I have written some materials for public training on using the library's Internet terminals in our branches and can very much appreciate the challenge faced by the authors of this book. I look forward to the rest of the book and am sure that I will return to it again and again as a reference tool.
Entry submitted by Eric Spencer
- Tuesday, June 01, 1999 at 17:12:58 (EDT)I am using your text in conjunction with a class by the
same name at De Anza College,Cupertino Ca.
Entry submitted by Jeffrey L. Mayo
- Saturday, April 24, 1999 at 18:06:50 (EDT)MY NAME IS KEITH WIGDOR AND I USE THE INTERNET FOR RETRIEVING INFORMATION. YOUR BOOKS AND WEBPAGE ARE VERY HELPFUL TO ME SINCE I AM STILL A NOVICE ON INFORMATION GATHERING. I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT WITH YOUR BOOKS,I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO EFFECTIVELY OBTAIN THE INFORMATION I NEED. I FEEL INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY ARE THE NEXT STEP IN THE EVOLUTION OF MAN. THANK YOU. KEITH
Entry submitted by KEITH WIGDOR
- Thursday, April 15, 1999 at 21:33:29 (EDT)Thanks for an interesting excursion into the NETbeyond. Our school will soon be on the internet, and it's up to me and the rest of the teachers to teach our students to get there safely and intellegently..and have fun, too ! But first this art teacher has got to be the student. Thanx again !
Entry submitted by Maureen Deneault
- Sunday, October 04, 1998 at 17:07:25 (EDT)Today, I am entering my third week of learning about the Internet and Website Development. Your book and on-line resources are truly a blessing for this neophyte. For the first time in my life I am teaching computers and Internet in our school computer room. Bob's course and your ressources are of infinite value to me both in increasing my own learning curve and in challenging grade seven and eight students to use their own resources at home - which far outweight the ICON dinosaurs we have in the computer lab. Thank you for gently leading us into technological literacy for the new millenium.
Entry submitted by Yvonne Germaine Dufault
- Wednesday, September 23, 1998 at 19:45:42 (EDT)We'll be using your book this Fall for an 'Internet Essentials' class here in the Beautiful Napa Valley. I'm looking forward to an enthusiastic class and using this book. I think it's great!!
Entry submitted by Cal Cornils - Napa Valley College
- Wednesday, July 29, 1998 at 12:41:22 (EDT)Thank you for a great resource
Entry submitted by Kelly Harris
- Wednesday, June 24, 1998 at 08:49:24 (EDT)Indepandent librarian provide prefessional help in library management, planning and education. Thank you for your Web site.
Entry submitted by Vesna Turcin
- Tuesday, April 07, 1998 at 00:52:44 (EDT)Hi -
Thanks for adding to our guest book.
We appreciate your comemnts and suggestions!
Entry submitted by ernest ackermann <email@example.com>
- Tuesday, February 10, 1998 at 17:06:12 (EST)
hello! i am researching on my science fair project and i am working on durians! :) i dropped by your site and i think it`s a very good reference! :)
NY USA - Monday, March 07, 2005 at 17:14:11 (CST)Hi, thanks for letting me sign your guestbook :). I have reviewed many guestbooks and this is one of the best I have seen. Best wishes in your endeavour! Dental Insurance
Sacramento, CA - Sunday, April 17, 2005 at 03:20:48 (CDT)I thoroughly enjoyed my visit! Good work! Keep doing what you are doing because it's exciting! I would really like you to look at my site which is about how to build a personal website.
Build a website
Sacramento, CA USA - Thursday, June 23, 2005 at 16:06:33 (CDT)